mhonarc-users

Re: Considering a switch from hypermail to MHonArc

1996-09-04 20:25:14
Mr. Bohnet raises a challenge that interested me.  What would it take to =
begin writing a filter for MS Word files?  I'm assuming I would have to =
know how to figure out the file format for the .doc files.  Any =
experience out there in this?

You might have better luck with RTF -> HTML.  I believe there is
a filter out there, but I do not know if it is in Perl.

If you come up with something, please pass it along.