mhonarc-users

Re: archive of 721 messages stops at 66 and acts like LIFO

1997-01-15 17:19:02
I created a mhonarc archive back in October for a mail list, watched it for
a few days, and then forgot about it. Someone complained today and when I
looked there were 721 message files (msg00000.html to msg00720.html) but
only 68 appeared on the web index page. Here's a portion of the scan output:

        [output deleted]

If I send another test message, it becomes 722 and replaces 721 on the list.

If you still have the problem, can you provide the following:

o Version of mhonarc.
o Version of Perl.
o System you are running under.
o Sample data, and invocation parameters, that replicates the problem.