mhonarc-users

Help with HTML template

1997-02-23 14:04:37
Hello all;

        I am trying to set up a mail archive using mhonarc, and I would like to
know how to edit the output maillist.html and thread.html files.  I need
to add search options to them. and a back to index option.  I would
appreciate it if you emailed me directly since I am not part of the
mailing list.  Thanks alot . . .

Tamer Ziady

http://www.in-design.com

ziady(_at_)in-design(_dot_)com