mhonarc-users

Unexpected -modtime effect

1997-03-12 14:27:22
I now use the -modtime option for my archives to use the new glimpse
feature to return hits rev. sorted by date.  I wonder why netscape 'reload'
does not work anymore.  It seems that netscape is using 'if modified'
since request for 'Reload' and the time does not change anymore with
-modtime.

The only idea that I have to fix this would be that if be navigational
links change one should add one second to the original time value.  Other
sources of file time modification are the followup/reference changes.
But the total time drift should still be small.

Other ideas?
Achim