mhonarc-users

Re: marc-search.cgi.4.2a available

1997-04-04 17:27:27
Dear All,

I've posted a new version of marc-search which has some bug fixes in it.
http://eee.uci.edu/indiv/friedman/mhonarc/marc-search.4.2a.tar.gz

It went up this morning around 10 a.m. PST, so if you have a copy from
before then, please get the newest version.

Guillaume:

: For now I have a problem setting it up as my web server (or browser
: don't know) refuses to set the HTTP_REFERER variable.
:
: Can anyone help me with that ? Hard-coding sth in it would be ok for me

That's what you'll have to do.  In the marc-search.cgi script, delete
this:

$query->error("Sorry, your client needs to set HTTP_REFERER")
      unless defined $ENV{'HTTP_REFERER'};

and change

my $rel_path;
($rel_path = $ENV{'HTTP_REFERER'}) =~ s,http://.*?/(.*)/.*,/$1,;

to this:

# Note absence of leading and trailing `/' !!
my $rel_path = 'path/relative/to/httpd/server/document/root';

Good luck,
Eric
--
Eric D. Friedman