mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc bug

1997-04-11 19:22:13
I am experimenting with beta 3 and MHonArc is generating an incorrect
it links to the 2nd page of the non-threaded index instead of the threaded
index.  I'm not on the mailling list but I did search the archives and I
didn't see anything about this.  Thank you very much for any help you
could provide.

<DEFINEVAR>
NAV-BAR
    <STRONG>Page $PAGENUM$ of $NUMOFPAGES$</STRONG> -
    $PREVPGLINK$ $NEXTPGLINK$ -
    [<A HREF="$FIRSTPG$">First Page</A>]
    [<A HREF="$LASTPG$">Last Page</A>]
</DEFINEVAR>
<THead>
    <P> <STRONG>[Messages by thread]</STRONG>
    <A HREF="$IDXFNAME$">[Messages by date]</A> -
    ($NUMOFIDXMSG$ of $NUMOFMSG$ messages)</P>
    <HR>
    $NAV-BAR$
------^^^^^^^^^

The problem is you are using NAV-BAR in the thread index page resources,
but it uses main page index applicable resource variables.  You
need to create a thread version of NAV-BAR:

<DEFINEVAR>
T-NAV-BAR
    <STRONG>Page $PAGENUM$ of $NUMOFPAGES$</STRONG> -
    $TPREVPGLINK$ $TNEXTPGLINK$ -
    [<A HREF="$TFIRSTPG$">First Page</A>]
    [<A HREF="$TLASTPG$">Last Page</A>]
</DEFINEVAR>

And use $T-NAV-BAR$ in your thread page resources.