mhonarc-users

Re: Is the old beta 3 release of mhonarc still available?

1997-05-20 11:21:39
Does anybody know where i can get a copy of the
old beta 3 release.

Not officially, but I (luckily) found a MHonArc2.0b3.tar.gz file
lying around.  Otherwise, I would have to mess with SCCS history
to recover v2.0 beta 3.

Personally, I would prefer that we can resolve your problems with
2.0 and avoid you having to back to beta 3.

BTW, I did keep the v1.2.3 distribution around just in-case.  There
is no direct visible link to it, but it can seen via
(http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/tar/).