mhonarc-users

Force Threaded messages on the same page

1997-05-22 17:23:53
I am trying to restrict the number of message to twenty messages but also
have threaded messages stay with the initial message.ie:

TITLE OF MESSAGE
        RE:TITLE OF MESSAGE

My problem is getting a reply to a  message to attach itself to the
message
when the reply comes several pages later.  For example,  I have one
message (say message number 5) then I have another message (say message
number 60) which is sent as a reply to the first message(msg #5).  If the
pages are set at a lenght of twenty messages, how can I get the reply
message to show up as a thread to the first?  That is how do I get it to
be displayed under the original message?