mhonarc-users

Attachments index?

1997-06-06 15:45:48
Hello,

I just picked up mhonarc yesterday and am now digging in. I've been able to
achieve a few things (author index and a few other customizations). The
resource area is a bit overwhelming this early on, but I'll appreciate the
flexibility I'll have once I become familiar. Earl, well done!

To expedite things, perhaps I can ask straightout whether I can reference
attachments not in a message but in an index. I'd like to have something
like:

Subject        Author         Date
      Attachment URL
      Attachment URL
      Attachment URL

Subject         Author         Date
       Attachment URL
       Attachment URL

etc.

Forgive me if there is a straightforward solution that I have overlooked in
my haste.

Regards,
Kevin McCann
kmccann(_at_)idrc(_dot_)ca