mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc v2.1 Install problem

1997-06-11 15:06:00
I began installing MHonArc v2.1 to evaluate it today. I ran the
interactive install(ie. perl install.me) Everything seemed to to install
fine with no errors. I tried to convert one mail folder but received the
following error: osinit.pl did not return a true value at mhonarc line
72. Upon further inspection, all the MHonArc lib *pl script files
installed are empty.
       Has anyone run into this before?

Do not know.

Did you check that there is enough disk space?  Also check
that the tar file was not corrupted.  For example, after extracting
the tar file, do the files in the lib directory look okay?