mhonarc-users

Re: Converting from mbox to mha folder -- How?

1997-07-01 12:28:11
to follow up on what itsol(_at_)texas(_dot_)net said:
From owner-mhonarc(_at_)rosat(_dot_)mpe-garching(_dot_)mpg(_dot_)de  Mon Jun
From: "itsol(_at_)texas(_dot_)net" <itsol(_at_)io(_dot_)com>
To: mhonarc(_at_)rosat(_dot_)mpe-garching(_dot_)mpg(_dot_)de
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 15:39:03 +0000
Subject: Re: Converting from mbox to mha folder -- How?
Sender: owner-mhonarc(_at_)rosat(_dot_)mpe-garching(_dot_)mpg(_dot_)de

Thought I'd share what I learned after posting this request for help
last week.

[snip]
However, I just need to setup procmail for mode 1) above and I'll be
able to transition to the new ISP painlessly.

Did you consider having your procmail recipe call mhonarc to archive
the message and concurrently deposit another copy in a backup archive?
MHonArc will take a single message from stdin and procmail will deliver
copies to multiple destinations.

--
Al Gilman