mhonarc-users

Custom links in MHonarc maillist/thread pages?

1997-07-10 18:47:42
Hi all,

I'm a mhonarc newbie. I've successfully set up one vanilla list, but now
I need to set up a list that needs to have custom links on the
threads.html and maillist.html pages.

Can this be done via the MHonarc resources file? If so, how?

If not, does anyone have a hack, or will I need to alter the source?

TIA,

Brad Davis - Bithead at Large - bdavis(_at_)digitalpla(_dot_)net

"It goes in, it must come out."

                    -Testicles' Deviant to Fudd's Law