mhonarc-users

Re: Need to rebuild .mhonarc.db from msg*.html files

1997-07-19 14:38:51
At 10:30 AM -0700 7/18/97, Earl Hood wrote:
I have mailist.html, threads.html and all my msg*html files but
.mhonarc.db has become corrupted (truncated). Can I rebuild it using the
other files ?

http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/MHonArc/faq/archives.html#reconstruct

I have the same problem, and I'm trying to run the script provided in the
URL. Problem is it requires a script named "mhtime.pl," which wasn't in my
MHonArc distribution, and I can't find reference to it on the web site. How
can I get it?

Michelle

Michelle Murrain, Ph.D.                      mpm(_at_)javanet(_dot_)com
http://persephone.hampshire.edu/~mpm         mmurrain(_at_)hampshire(_dot_)edu