mhonarc-users

Re: Need to rebuild .mhonarc.db from msg*.html files

1997-07-21 09:26:09
I have mailist.html, threads.html and all my msg*html files but
.mhonarc.db has become corrupted (truncated). Can I rebuild it using the
other files ?

http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/MHonArc/faq/archives.html#reconstruct

I have the same problem, and I'm trying to run the script provided in the
URL. Problem is it requires a script named "mhtime.pl," which wasn't in my
MHonArc distribution, and I can't find reference to it on the web site. How
can I get it?

mhtime.pl is part of the MHonArc distribution and will be in
the "lib" directory of the extracted tar file.  Where it is copied
to when you run the install.me program depends on what you specified
as the lib location.

        --ewh