mhonarc-users

Problems with $DDMMYY$ resource

1997-07-20 15:58:29
Hi,

I'm having problems with the $DDMMYY$ Resource. I have a index page with the
following
format.

<LITEMPLATE>
<LI><b>$SUBJECT$ - Dated $DDMMYY$</b>
</LI>
</LITEMPLATE>

When I add new messages to the archive using the -add switch (and the -outdir),
the index page
is re-written with all the years zeroed. Thus all the messages have a date of
DD/MM/00

When I re-run mhonarc with the -editidx switch, the index page is rebuilt fine.

Any ideas?

BTW, most of my mails are IDT time which is defined in my resource file I used
to create
the archive.

--

Arnon Meshoulam, MCBS                           iNET :8-4655210
email: meshulam(_at_)iil(_dot_)intel(_dot_)com                   Intel