mhonarc-users

Strange problem

1997-07-21 12:27:53
I have a strange problem:

When I run mhonarc to update a database sometimes the new message gets
built prematurely like:

The message..........
    3. The trustee of each Rollover Series and New Series will (a)
review the procedures discussed in the application relating to the
sale of securities from a Rollover Series and the purchase of those
securities for deposit in a New Series, and (b) make such changes to
the procedures as the trustee <!--X-Follow-Ups-->
<!--X-Follow-Ups-End-->
<!--X-References-->
<!--X-References-End-->
<!--X-BotPNI-->
<HR>
<UL>

The correct version should look like:

    3. The trustee of each Rollover Series and New Series will (a)
review the procedures discussed in the application relating to the
sale of securities from a Rollover Series and the purchase of those
securities for deposit in a New Series, and (b) make such changes to
the procedures as the trustee deems necessary to ensure compliance
with paragraphs (a) through (d) of rule 17a-7.
                          ____________________

</PRE>
<!--X-MsgBody-End-->
<!--X-Follow-Ups-->
<!--X-Follow-Ups-End-->
<!--X-References-->
<!--X-References-End-->
<!--X-BotPNI-->
<HR>
<UL>

When I run remove the message and run mhonarc again, it creates the
message correctly.

Any ideas? Can this be a resource problem (like memory!)?

Thank you.

-Erdem Ozsaruhan
NSF Postmaster