mhonarc-users

Frames in Message Pages

1997-10-09 07:40:13
I've looked through the documentation for MHonArc but haven't found an answer
(I'm a newbie using v2.1) - can modifications to the message page be made using
a resource file or does the code generating the message page need to be
modified?  Specifically, I have multimedia content in my mail that I'd like to
display in a framed window - a list of the mutimedia content types in the
message in one frame and playback/viewing of a selected multimedia item in the
other frame.  So, can I add frames to the message page through a resource file
or does the code need to be modified?

Thanks.
Rahim Pira                    | "We must strive to be more than we are.  It
Multimedia Communications Lab |  does not matter if we reach our ultimate goal.
Memorial University of NFLD   |  The effort yields its own rewards."
rahim(_at_)engr(_dot_)mun(_dot_)ca             |                   -- Lt. Cmdr.
Data, ST:TNG
http://www.engr.mun.ca/~rahim |