mhonarc-users

[no subject]

1997-10-23 20:22:04
Hello, everybody
Can somebody tell me how to integrate the mhonarc with majordomo? I put
the command in the majordomo aliase file but it doesn't seem to work. What
I need is to instantly update the mhonarc mail archive whenever a message
is sent to the mailing list. Thanks in advance for the help!

Alan Jiang

*              Wei Jiang,  Ph.D student in Finance                    *
*   ////       Department of Finance & Economics                      *
*  |--00       Rutgers, The State University of New Jersy             *
*   \ ~/           Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.         *
*   <><>           None but ourselves can free our minds.             *
*                                                -Bob Marley          *