mhonarc-users

Re: Problems parsing messages

1997-11-02 21:08:47
What it's doing is looking for "^From ", which typically denotes the
start of a new message.  Try putting a > before the From on that line
(so that it's >From time to time...)... that's the "standard" way of
dealing with From at the beginning of a line.  -rt

I ended up putting a space, but it was just by accident that I caught that
one message.  I have thouands of messages in about 30 different lists,
I'm sure it has happened a few other times.  I'm just worried about when
mhonarc is automatically adding msgs that I won't catch and fix it.

                   -David

--
David Carlin  --  dcarlin(_at_)whale(_dot_)simmons(_dot_)edu | St. Ignatius
High School c/o '97
                                            | http://www.cleve.net/ignatius/
WhaleNet Project at Simmons College         | Call Sign: KB8YKF
Visit us at http://whale.simmons.edu        | finger acct. for pgp public key