mhonarc-users

FWIW: X-No-Archive: and Restrict: header fields support?

1997-11-06 14:18:25
I found this in the findmail FAQ.  I wonder if it's common enough
to be included into mhonarcs TODO list :-)

In http://www.findmail.com/faq.html

4. As a list contributor, I do not want my messages archived.

     Before you send your message, please place 'X-No-Archive: yes' in the
     header of your email message ( see DejaNews). We will be looking for
     this and not archive any messages with this header (we also support the
     'Restrict: no-external-archive' header.)

     For Example: