mhonarc-users

Re: Need help with archive maintenance

1997-11-14 09:39:49
Did you remember to press reload in your browser (or clear your
caches)?  I forget that all the time, myself.

Thanks but  unfortunately wasn't the case.  Alot of the articles I
pulled up in the maillist archives mentioned "update."  Is there a
way to force MHonArc to rebuild the .db and maillist/threads.html
files?

There are only a handful of articles I need left in this archive so
it's probably not a big deal to de-htmlize these messages and
re-MHonArc them.  I guess this would be a good time now to ask: what
is the proper way to remove messages from an archive?  I did the
-rmm way but that didn't appear to go as well as I thought it would.

Terrill