mhonarc-users

Q: going from html back to mailbox format

1997-12-03 17:20:03
Can it be done? Has it been done? Are there any scripts available?

The reason why I want to do this is to convert a 10000+ messages archive
from a single directory to a multiple directory structure. If this is
possible any other way, I'd appreciate any input and pointers.

thanks,
h.

/  Helge Weissig, Ph.D.
/  San Diego County Chapter, Surfrider Foundation
/  http://www.sdsc.edu/~sdccsf/           info line: (619) 792 9940
/  "These pages work just fine with lynx. Get the latest version of
/   lynx NOW!!" -- somewhere out there