mhonarc-users

Note from MHonArc author

1997-12-08 17:26:05
MHonArc Users,

This message is to inform you that I have recently switched jobs.
Therefore, I may not be very responsive in awhile as I settle in to the
new job.  I have been saving message related to bugs.

On a development side, I hope to do at least a bug fix release of
MHonArc 2.1.  I started to work on some Perl 5 code, before my job
change, for the redo of MHonArc.  Hence, new features of MHonArc 2.x
may be put on hold so efforts can be put into doing the Perl 5 version
(slated to be MHonArc 3.0).