mhonarc-users

Looking for Hypermail to MHonArc Converter

1997-12-17 13:39:17
Just wondering if anyone has created a converter to migrate mail archive
stored using Hypermail to the newer MHonArc? I've checked the mailing
list archived and does not seem to find anything.

I created a Perl script that extract the raw mail messages from the HTML
files generated by Hypermail. However, not all of them got imported into

MHonArc afterwards. I think there is certain thing in the mail headers
that
MHonArc does not like, and thus they never got imported later.

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,
Jackson Loong
Motorola ISG, NSD