mhonarc-users

Majordomo Digest -> MHonarc?

1998-01-04 21:08:11
Hi...

        Has anyone come up with a relatively clean method of converting
majordomo digests to a mailbox format that MHonarc can read?

        I was looking at it, and from what I can see its just a matter of
changing the file so that there is a From <> line at the top of each
message, so that something like:

<message here>

Becomes: