mhonarc-users

Re: Email address harversters?

1998-01-07 06:50:28
This is a further query about a thread that I saw in the archives
from the begining of December 1997.

I would like to display the messages so that the email headers would
be something like

<ul>

Now, there is no $TONAMES$ or $CCNAMES$ variables.  Also, they would
have to contain comma separated names.

The idea is to not include email addresses in the message pages unless
they appear in the body of the message.  (http://www.findmail.com/ does
something like that.)

The point being as to not be a site where many email addresses are
published.

Basically this is just a wish-list item.  I don't wish it strongly enough
to modify the code myself.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                +44 (0)1234 750 111 x 2826
 Cranfield Computer Centre      FAX         751 814