mhonarc-users

Re: Mhonarc and Outlook Express

1998-01-26 14:07:37
Hi Tim,

At 11:49 AM 1/26/98 -0600, Trin Yuthasastrakosol wrote:
I've just install Mhonarc v 2.1.0 on a win95 system and I would like to
convert my Outlook Express mailboxes into html. However, when I did so
Mhonarc converted the entire mailbox into one html "message" with no
differentiation between the different messages therein. Has anyone been able
to use Mhonarc with Outlook Express? What do I need to do to convert my
existing mailboxes, which are currently sitting at thousands of messages
each?

See http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/9276/msie2eu.html for
a tool to convert MS Internet Mail/Outlook Express mailboxes into a standard
mailbox format.  The instructions are for importing the messages into Eudora,
just modify them to fit with your needs.  I used this tool recently to do just
that, and had no problems. YMMV.

Cheers,
Nick

--