mhonarc-users

best resource to set page colors/backgrounds?

1998-01-29 08:07:41
there seem to be a wealth of resources which MAY be appropriate for
setting page background colors and images, but i'm not clear on which
one is the *recommended* resource for this purpose...can anyone
elnighten me?

It would be even better if there were a single resource which would
update both main page and indivisual message pages, and if this could be
applied retrospectively to pages already archived, in case we change our
look & feel...

thnx

--
"There's always something happening in Camelot--its that kind of place!"