mhonarc-users

message page formatting

1998-02-08 11:52:56
I just download and started using MHonarc. I was having problems with
message page formatting. I was able to solve most of the problems by sending
the message in a table (using netscape mail). However there is still one
problem left with mime types, specifically when I send an image in the table
mhonarc processes the image formatting it outside of the table rather than
putting it in the table as created in the original message. Is there any way
around that??? I couldn't find anything in the  resources that allow for for
putting the image in the body of html where it was originally.

Thanks,
James quintero
quintero(_at_)sc(_dot_)maricopa(_dot_)edu