mhonarc-users

Re: mhonarc 2.1.0 and merging replies

1998-02-17 08:24:46
Thanks for the reply.  I wasn't able to do this using only resources,
although I could certainly be missing how to do it.  I wanted to put
followups in a numbered <ol> list, so people could refer to them easily.
So I did not want to have separate lists for the followups found via
followups that were both `1.').

So, for example, I wanted the followups to look like this:
thread head message
<ol>
  <li>followup from References:
  <li>followup from Subject:
</ol>

With the resources as they are, I was only able to get this:
thread head message
<ol>
  <li>followup from References:
</ol>
<ol>
  <li>followup from Subject:
</ol>

I modified the code because I could not find a way to merge the lists.

Thanks for the software.

karlb(_at_)atg(_dot_)com