mhonarc-users

Problems running marc-search

1998-02-24 18:12:12

I'm trying to set up marc-search on Mhonarc archive (Windows NT system
with 128MB RAM). When I perform a test search, the system hangs and the
following message appears in the Perl error message file:

*** 'D:\InetPub\wwwroot\CGSHome\cgi-bin\marc-search.pl' error message at:
1998/02/24 19:06:38
Name "File::Basename::VERSION" used only once: possible typo at
D:\Perl\lib/File/Basename.pm line 131.
Deep recursion on subroutine "finddir" at D:\Perl\lib/File/Find.pm line
150.
Out of memory!

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks . . .
Stephen R. Welch
Research Associate & Network Administrator
Council of Graduate Schools
swelch(_at_)cgs(_dot_)nche(_dot_)edu
http://www.cgsnet.org/vcr/