mhonarc-users

Re: "Push" mirroring of servers

1998-02-27 16:16:42
Someone said of the latest FrontPage that it "does its own
publishing."

What I assumed when I heard that was that Microsoft was
developing a pattern of service where a server would accept
uploads by some means (possibly a form submission with INPUT
type=file) and the author tools would know the ropes.  The people
pusing NT as the server option clearly are not ignorant that
there is a market for controlled update of small-customer
websites hosted on the server.  I don't know what they are
thinking, butI would be curious to know.

Al