mhonarc-users

Email address munging

1998-03-30 17:58:41
Has anyone done anything like this?

  I'd like all email addresses (headers, body, and signatures) in
archived mail to be munged to prevent (easy) skimming by SPAMbots.  My
first thought is something trivial like replacing all periods ("."
with commas (",").

Tips?  Comments?  Things I should be aware of in doing this with
MHonArc?

--
J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw(_at_)null(_dot_)net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder(_at_)ibm(_dot_)net