mhonarc-users

Cancun Need Construction Partners

1998-04-03 20:41:30
Dear Friends,

We are looking for a
partner(-Financial/Construction/Development...Partner-),

At this Time our Intent is to begin with the Infrastructure(Construction
& Development) of an old Island Called Isla Blanca Located in
Cancun-Mexico. This Island has 232 hectares.The Titles are Free-Clear.
The Island is of our own property Also we have a marketing study, & a
Master Plan Made by International Architectural Firm. At your request we
will send you information via email.

We would like to hear your  Proposals & suggestions,

Send us your Comments, Ideas & Suggestions to our Email-Fax Number.

Thank you,
Antonio Cham - CEO
Comercializadora Tonito
Pablo Villasenor 426