mhonarc-users

TIDXTITLE prob

1998-06-17 01:59:13

Trying to just set the bgcolor of my thread list while keeping the title
intact...searched the archive but can't quite get it.

From my rc file:

<TIDXPGBEGIN>
!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<TITLE>$TIDXTITLE$</TITLE>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
<H1>$TIDXTITLE$</H1>
</TIDXPGBEGIN>

<THEAD>
<address>

Here, I'm setting the TIDXPGBEGIN stuff as stated in the docs.  I get the
bgcolor right when I set it this way.  But when I set things this way
(instead of leaving out the TIDXPGBEGIN block as was the default), my
HTML thread starts like this:

<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
<address>
Last updated: Tue Jun 16 23:56:14 98<br>
1 messages<br>
</address>
<ul>

It drops the title stuff and H1!  I'm specifying a -ttitle on the command
line when I run mhonarc.  The ttitle works if I drop the TIDXPGBEGIN
block.

Any ideas?  I've blown this off in the past cause I couldn't figure it out
but I'm starting yet another archive and it just bugs me that I can't get it:)

thanks,

ben

  benjamin grosser | manager | visualization, media and imaging laboratory
  imaging technology group | beckman institute for advanced science and tech.
         grosser(_at_)uiuc(_dot_)edu | 217.244.5669 (ofc) | 217.244.8371 (fax)