mhonarc-users

HOT...Internet Stocks...

1998-07-07 01:26:45
<HTML><PRE>

In its June '98 issue Wired magazine calls them "The New Blue Chips of the
Internet Economy" and if you had bought as few as 1000 shares in one of these
companies just a few months ago you would have seen big returns on your money
already.  Many successful high-tech companies of today traded stocks for just a
few dollars a share a year ago and since then have returned huge percentage
gains to the savvy investor.

Some examples include:

Yahoo! (YHOO) went from $20 to $129 for a 645% gain.
Sunrise Tech (SNRS) went from 93c to $10.37 for a 1115% gain.
Medimmune (MEDI)  went from $16.50 to $59.25 for a 359% gain.
Excite (XCIT) went from $12.50 to $93 for a 744% gain.
Amer Tech (ATCO) went from $3.31 to $13.25 for a 400% gain.
Coulter Pharm (CLTR)  went from $7.84 to $35.12 for a 447% gain.
Amazon Books (AMZN) went from $8 to $63 for a 787% gain.
Biomatrx (BIOX) went from $16 to $41 for a 256% gain.
Telscape Int  (TSCP)  went from $3.31 to $24.50 for a 740% gain.
Lycos (LCOS) went from $11 to $79 for a 718% gain.
Agribiotech (ABTX) went from $5 to $26.50 for a 530% gain.
K-Tel (KTEL) went from $5 to $78 for a 1560% gain.

Just to mention a few of many - - and remember these companies achieved these
amazing market gains in less than a year!

Stock Networking News will provide you with the information you need to help
you make profitable market decisions.  We profile start up companies we feel
have very high growth potential.  Find these gems before the crowd does - - be
among the first to discover that next potential super stock by receiving your
FREE subscription to Stock Networking News !

Stock Networking News profiles the most-likely winners of tomorrow - - - -
today !  Stock Networking News seeks out and researches new and innovative
companies who have the strategic vision necessary to give them the potential
for rapid global growth in the new economy of the world.

At Stock Networking News we look for companies creating and utilizing new ideas
and putting the new technologies to maximum effect and adaptation.  We profile
young companies that understand how to be in the right place at the right time
and are involved in such exciting fields as computers, pharmaceuticals,
software/processing technologies, biotechnology, telecoms, as well as the
internet and associated areas.

The profile to be released in the next 1 - 2 weeks will be on a company we feel
has the potential to be one of the HOTTEST PHARMACEUTICAL STOCKS OF 1998/99 - -
- in fact this company has the potential to become one of the biggest
pharmaceutical stocks to come along in several years!!

Do not miss our next profile - do not wait until you hear about this stock in
the financial chat rooms - for your FREE no obligation subscription go to :

 <A HREF="http://www.businesshq.com/free/subsite.htm";>OUR WEBSITE</A>.

Our site is extremely busy so if you get a timeout or if you just prefer to
e-mail us your address to receive your free subscription, <A
HREF="mailto:subscribe(_at_)requested-info(_dot_)com?subject=Free
Subscription">click here</A>.

REMEMBER - - - there is nothing to buy - no credit cards needed - absolutely no
strings attached!!</PRE></HTML>