mhonarc-users

175 channels of satellite TV for less than cable.

1998-07-22 23:42:38
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<>DIGITAL SATELLITE TV FOR LESS THAN REGULAR CABLE<>
<>  INCLUDING ALL ADULT, SPORTS, MOVIE, AND PPV   <>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 More than 175 channels of Digital Satellite TV, legally, for
 less than you are paying for regular cable.

 Three 24 hour XXX adult networks.

 Every single college and professional sporting event.

 100's of movie choices per day.

 Unlimited FREE pay per views.

 All channels in digital SVHS picture and CD quality sound.

 There are no extra costs.  Dish, receiver, and guaranteed
 'test' device are all included.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<>CONSIDER THESE FACTS. <>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 1) 'Test devices' allow you to 'test' (receive) every single DSS
    satellite channel available for FREE.
 2) It is legal to use 'test' devices world wide and legal to
    sell them outside of the US.
 3) The DSS system (SKY in Europe) has always allowed 'testing'
    and always will, because of a fundamental design error.
 4) DSS (Digital Satellite Systems) are cheaper than ever and can
    be purchased for as little as $50.
 5) The Satellite Freedom Guide is only $5 and there is a money
    back guarantee.
 6) You can call POWER2PEOPLE in Canada at 1-519-258-3754.

 POWER2PEOPLE has been following the DSS 'testing' scene for 4
 years.  Our Satellite Freedom Guide completely describes
 everything you need to know, step by step, to get over 175
 channels for less than you are paying for cable right now.
 Upgrading from cable to full access satellite TV while saving
 money sounds too good to be true, but it is true and guaranteed.

 If you are interested, read on, if not please forward this email
 to friends.  We are not in the business of selling 'test'
devices
 or satellite systems.  Our goal is to spread accurate and easy
 to understand instructions on how to get up and 'testing' as
 quickly, safely, and inexpensively as possible.

 You can start enjoying all possible DSS broadcasts within a week
 of receiving our guidebook.  It is completely legal because you
 are 'testing' the function of your satellite hardware.  There
 are over 175 channels in digital sound and picture and if you
 have never seen the system, go to your local audio video
 retailer and prepare to be amazed.

 Select from hundreds of FREE movie choices every day. You get
 unlimited FREE Pay Per View's from over 100 selections per
 month.  These are new movies and special events such as concerts
 and sports spectaculars.  There are also three 24 hour soft and
 hard core adult networks.

 Beyond enjoying Satellite TV, you will learn how to start
 'cloning cards' for profit.  It is easy.  You will supply your
 customers with what they want; TV that is FREE, with ultimate
 selection and better picture & sound than they have ever seen.

 Receiving every possible broadcast for FREE by 'testing' is
truly
 incredible and improves your television experience in every way.

 THE SATELLITE FREEDOM GUIDE MAKES YOU A 'TESTING' EXPERT BY
 DESCRIBING EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW STEP BY STEP, INCLUDING:
   - What we would do if we were you and wanted to buy a 'test'
     device that was cheap, trouble free, and guaranteed.
   - All 'test' devices described: DDT's, B,L,T cards, emulators,
     combo cards, plastic cards, wedge cards, 3m cards etc.
   - Circuit schematics for the DIY to build their own DDT card.
   - Instructions to get started 'cloning' & selling cards.
   - Full cloning hardware, software, and methods described.
   - Why test devices go down and why they always come back up.
   - ECM's (electronic counter measure) and how to avoid them.
   - How to deal with the satellite companies to get the most
     out of 'testing'.
   - Which 'test device' developers are the best and how to
     intelligently evaluate and compare them.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<>POWER2PEOPLE WANTS YOU TO STOP PAYING FOR SOFTWARE TODAY<>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 Be aware of the truth that ALL popular software is easily
 downloadable from moving sites on the Internet.  This includes
 virtually every game and 95% of applications.  These are not
 shareware or crippled versions, but fully working copies.

 Formerly this practice was very complex and required specific
 and continually changing computer expertise.  That is over.
 Because of the explosion of the web, the method has become so
 straight forward that anybody can do it with the right
 information.

 Please stop paying for software immediately.  Using software
 without paying for it is obviously illegal but fortunately
 for those who know how, downloading is 100% safe and easy.

 POWER2PEOPLE has been following the Internet 'warez' (internet
 slang for pirated software) scene for over 8 years and we have
 put all of our knowledge into the Software Freedom Guide.

 With the Software Freedom Guide in hand, the concept of paying
 for software becomes laughable.  You will quickly begin to
 download new software every day.

 This step by step guide describes absolutely everything a
 beginner needs to know to easily find active 'warez' sites,
 download, uncompress, and install 'warez' immediately.

 You will have the resources of experienced software traders, and
 system administrators at your fingertips.  You will learn all
 about how to use FTP, IRC, and the World Wide Web to find and
 download any software you want.  You will be downloading
 software before it even reaches your local software retailer.

 We have also included a new section which fully describes how to
 make 'backups' of all your PC and Mac CD's, audio CD's, and
 all Sony Playstation games.  All you need is a CD burner, the
 correct information, and some readily available shareware
 software.  Some people even rent software and make 'backups'
 of them.  This is clearly illegal but we will tell you how so
 you can make your own choice.

 There is no special computer knowledge required, all
 instructions are covered.  You can call POWER2PEOPLE in Canada
 at 1-519-258-3754.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<>POWER2PEOPLE offers you the opportunity to start bulk <>
<>emailing like we are for the lowest price possible.   <>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 Send your message to 50 million email addresses for only $40
 with our 'Bulk Email Startup Kit'.  True freedom is freedom of
 speech and you can do it just like we do for the lowest price
 possible.

POWER2PEOPLE will send you the following:
1) 60 million sorted, cleaned email addresses and complete
   startup information on CD.  These lists are great, they are
   the lists we use. Your CD is not burned until your order
   arrives thus ensuring you the best lists.
2) Copies of the most powerful bulk mailing software for FREE.
   Using some of the techniques described in the Software Freedom
   Guide, we show you exactly how and where to download and
   register the most powerful bulk mailing software in existence.
   These are the premier titles in the industry and together
   these programs sell for over $650.00(US) but you will learn
   how to download them for FREE.  You can become your own mail
   server(MX) and directly deliver mail or send it through SMTP,
   these programs have it all and can fully cloak all headers
   possible.
3) Complete insiders guide to bulk mailing from A-Z including:
   message creation, list collection, list manipulation, how to
   maximize speed and  minimize detection, legal considerations
   including the Washington State law, and much more.

 Just search the web for 'bulk email' and you will see that our
 offer is the most complete and by far the least expensive on the
 internet.

<><><><><><>
<>PRICING <>
<><><><><><>
 Software Freedom Guide      - $5 + $3 shipping
 Satellite Freedom Guide     - $5 + $3 shipping
 Both Guides                 - $8 + $4 shipping
 Bulk Email Startup Kit      - $40+ $0 shipping
 Total Freedom (all products)- $45+ $0 shipping

<><><><><><><><>
<>HOW TO ORDER<>
<><><><><><><><>
 Print out the disclaimer below and sign it.
 Send it, your postal address and email address, and US funds in
 the form of personal check, money order, bank draft, or cash to:

  Software Freedom Guide or
  Satellite Freedom Guide or
  Both Guides or
  Bulk Email Startup Kit or
  Total Freedom

  c/o POWER2PEOPLE
  110 Eugenie Street West Suite 430
  Windsor, Ontario
  Canada, N8X 4Y6

 (Please note that POWER2PEOPLE can not be held liable for any
 receipt of cash. Postal money orders must be 'international' or
 your order can not be processed.  21 day wait for personal
 checks.  We can not process orders from Wisconsin residents.
 The Satellite Freedom Guide applies to DSS type systems only,
 DirecTV, USSB, and SKY in N. America, S. America, and Europe.)

<><><><><><><>
<>GUARANTEE <>
<><><><><><><>
 If you are displeased in any way, simply return the Guide(s) to
 us and we will send you a check for $3.  We regret that we can
 not refund shipping and material costs.  The 'Bulk Email Startup
 Kit' and 'Total Freedom' products can not be guaranteed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<>DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY<>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 My signature below indicates my agreement to the following two
 paragraphs and that I am over 18 years of age.

  POWER2PEOPLE provides 'information' for educational purposes
  only.  The purchaser is responsible for consulting and adhering
  to any applicable laws and statutes in their area. POWER2PEOPLE
  does not endorse, advocate, recommend, advise, support, and
  shall not be held liable for the breaking of any law.

  IN NO EVENT WILL POWER2PEOPLE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) for
  any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential
  damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of
  business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or
  information, and the like), or any other damages arising in any
  way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to
  use POWER2PEOPLE or any 'information', regardless of the form
  of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise; or (ii)for
  any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other
  inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any 'information'.