mhonarc-users

Research Project...

1998-07-25 17:39:07
To the General Public,

I contacted you Fri. 7/24/98 at approx. 11:00pm PST. (Art Bell Broadcast)  I
didn?t expect I?d be on the air.  Here is a short summary of the current
status of the project.  Verifiable transcripts will be made available to you
pertaining to ?Press Release? and  ?Mission Statement? of the project at your
request.

I'm a scientist who wants to deliver a technological process for the
development of an advanced early warning system. This will be the first time a
disclosure for a patent will be discussed in an open forum. Sponsorship is
needed to develop prototype for NASA Ames Research Institute.

Current Project Status:
(Excerpt taken from 7/24/98 Lab Journal)
7/24/98 @ 4:05pm
Contact made to Oracle Corp.  Marylin (Temp. Exec.) @ (650) 506-8253 about
possible sponsorship in development of process.  Waiting for contact from
Dave.  Supposed Dir. or CEO/Exec. for Oracle Corp. Anticipating call to come
in within next hour. End.

Before this contact I tried to get Fourmilab?s contact # in reference to Solar
System Live.  After extensive searching, no contact # could be found.  In one
of Fourmilabs pages a reference was made to Patents and Oracle?s name was
mentioned as a leading software manufacturer.  Oracle seems to be a industry
leader according to John Walker (CEO) of InfoCorp. (Fourmilab).  Because of
this statement, Oracle was searched for through NetFind (AOL) and a contact #
was located.  End.

4:35pm  No Response.
5:15pm  No Response.

Sir.  This is but a fraction of what is involved with trying to get this
project on it?s feet.  I am willing to discuss with you the exact nature of
this project if you are willing to take the chance that this is a legitimate
topic.  I have been researching this project for over 12 years.  It has come
to a point in it?s development to get information out to the public in hopes
to find a sponsor who will consider the true aspects of it?s implications.

In short, This project verifies Catastrophic Geological Events appertaining to
Evolution at a Geological level.  Confirmation of research topics proves this
thesis thus far.

If this is a topic that could be suitable for your program, please don?t
hesitate to contact me via e-mail at joh4968685(_at_)aol(_dot_)com

Sincerely,
Joseph Williams / Developer of Millennium Process