mhonarc-users

Re: multipart/mixed filter for netscape mail

1998-07-25 22:14:22
Incorrect setting.  NEVER define filters for multipart types unless
you really really know what you are doing.  For your case, it is
not needed.

ok... i reset the archive so that the incorrect mimefilters were removed.

If you run an installed mhonarc, make sure that the installed
mhtxthtml.pl gets updated.  You can always apply the change to
the unistalled mhtxthtml.pl and reinstall mhonarc.

i guess you lost me when you used the terms installed and uninstalled versions
of the files. i was assuming that if i changed the mhtxthtml.pl file in the
lib directory, then ran mhonarc, the new code would be used when mhonarc
called for the txthtml filter. i get the notion that it is not that easy. :-)

could you point me at what utility/option i need to use to update the
installed mhtxthtml.pl file?

again, thanks for your help.
-maurice