mhonarc-users

State of the Art Surveillance Products

1998-08-16 16:01:47

Are you interested in receiving a Catalog on the latest State of
the Art
Surveillance Products.

Color Pinhole Cameras****** Nanny Cameras******Video
Transmitters******Covert Camera Systems

Let us help you protect your Children , Family and Business

Please call 1-888-365-0000-ext.-1590  for a free catalog

You can also reply to  MX(_at_)basicplus(_dot_)com   and we can send our
catalog via email or postal service.

To be removed from our database please reply to
no_nothankyou(_at_)mailcity(_dot_)com

Best Regards

Jeffery Hall

 AAA Services -the sender of this ad can be reached at
230 West Hall Avenue,  PO Box 202  Slidell, LA 70460

Thank You and God Bless

08
1-98-5-new
c2