mhonarc-users

Converting from html back to email.

1998-08-20 15:26:37
Hi, I've very recently started using mhonarc to handle my email from some
mailing lists that i subscribe to.

When i first started using it everything went into the home directory of
the user account that i had set up to receive the list. Since the list is
quite high volume (qmail list), it didn't take long for me to end up with
over a hundred messages, making things look untidy. So i was able to make
a script that would but the messages in a directory based on the month and
year.

What i would like to do is reprocess the original messages i got and add
them to this months mhonarc archive. This is why i would like to convert
the message back to an email and resend it to myself.

Any ideas?

Many thanks....

Dan Eliot