mhonarc-users

About Mhonarc

1998-08-27 15:34:09
Hi,

I'm trying to use Mhonarc but I have some doubts.
I have done the following stpes for forward all of my messages to
MHonArc.

1.Create a ".forward" file that has just the following in it, in your home
directory:
|/usr/local/bin/filter

***** Doubt: This directory is where mhonarc was installed? I didn't have
the direcotry filter

2.Create a "filter-rules" file in your ".elm" directory with the line:
if (sender = 'list(_at_)lists(_dot_)acusd(_dot_)edu') then executec
"/usr/local/bin/mhonarc
-add -outdir
     home/public_html/directory/"

3.Make sure that the directory is readable and executable by "other". Type
     chmod o=rx ~/public_html/directory

Thank You.
Fernanda Victal Mesquita
Computer Engineering
Laboratory of Formal Methods (LMF)
Computer Sciences Departament
Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio)
Tel.: 55-21-542-1130
Fax:  55-21-512-8045