mhonarc-users

MHonArc/Wilma Problems

1998-09-03 15:11:31
Hi.

I am having a slight problem using MHonArc via wilma_reindex to archive
messages. I have 6 or so mailing lists i want to archive.  All is well if
I just use MHonArc and its command line paramaters, all messages are added
and archived beautifully.  When using wilma_reindex, it gets to a certain
archived month and says "No New Messages" from there on out.  It just so
happens that the archived month it stops on was when we moved all our
mailing lists to another box.  There is a slight difference in the
headers, but nothing major.  Any ideas?

Take Care,
Heath