mhonarc-users

Re: TPREVLINK,TNEXTLINK

1998-10-09 15:30:00
On October 9, 1998 at 04:56, Alan Jiang wrote:

I tried to use the resource variables TPrevLink and TNextLink. However,
when I run the mhonarc from command line, I got the following message:
-------------------------------------
Warning: Unrecognized variable: "SUBJECT(TNEXT)"
.Warning: Unrecognized variable: "MSG(TNEXT)"

I am using Mhonarc 2.1.0.

v2.1.0 does not support argument lists to resource variables.  That
is a feature of v2.3.  Either upgrade to v2.3 beta, or check the
documentation that comes with the distribution on what is applicable.
(note, v2.2.0 is the latest non-test release).

The MHonArc home page will always link to the latest documentation
set, which may not match the version you have installed on your
system.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME