mhonarc-users

How to highlight new mail (with graphics)?

1998-11-13 04:57:12
Hi there,

How would you highlight new mail in the index files for the archive (with
little GIFs, say, or differently coloured text)? (When I say "new", I mean
mail that's arrived in the last 24 hours, for example.)

Kevin Noonan
"Your legal concepts of property, expression, identity, movement, and
context do not apply to us. They are based on matter, there is no matter here."
- from "A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace", by JP Barlow.