mhonarc-users

Re: Mhonarc, qmail and ezmlm

1998-11-13 06:59:47
 Recently, Earl Hood had the following to say about Re: Mhonarc, qmail and
ezmlm:
On November 12, 1998 at 11:40, Ernesto Miranda wrote:

Hi, I'm using qmail 1.3 and the mailing list server ezmlm. My question
is: does mhonarc work with them?.

Search for ezmlm or qmail at the MHonArc mailing list archives for
some answers.

        It works fine with ezmlm. Just put your call to mhonarc into the
'editor' file for your list after the 'ezmlm-send' line. I'll see if I can
squeeze something about this into the next ezmlm FAQ (http://www.ezmlm.org).

        Fred

--
Fred B. Ringel                  --      Rivertown.Net Internet Access
Systems Administrator           --      http://www.rivertown.net