mhonarc-users

Re: Tool for editing a message's subject line in place?

1998-11-18 22:48:15
On November 18, 1998 at 15:09, Kevin Noonan wrote:

Does anyone have a tool for editing the subject line of a mail-message in
the archive? Such a tool would have to edit the the message file itself and
the links to and from the message in the following and previous messages as
well as the link to the message in each of the index files (there are places
I'm omitting, that's why I'm asking this question :-).

If use SUBJECTSTRIPCODE, you can avoid a post-processing step.  I.e.
Modify the subjects as MHonArc processes the messages.