mhonarc-users

LISTBEGIN ignored for TIDXFNAME

1998-11-24 13:44:56

Hi folks,

I'm using MHonArc 2.2.0 and I'm having a problem with the LISTBEGIN
resource. I've searched the MHonArc CHANGES file for 2.3.3 and haven't
noticed any bugfixes that suggest this is a problem with the version I'm
using.

MHonArc is called with the -rcfile command-line option. My rcfile
contains code like this:

<LISTBEGIN>
<h1>
Special Mailing List Archives
</h1>

Searches may take a while. This facililty is under development.

<ul>
</ul>
<hr>
<ul>
</LISTBEGIN>

After I added this code segment, the next message addition by MHonArc caused
maillist.html to updated with the HTML I expected to see. However,
threads.html is not being updated as I expected. This leads me to
believe that LISTBEGIN is ignored for TIDXFNAME.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sheldon.