mhonarc-users

Re: Ezmlm and MHonArc

1998-11-27 12:44:07
On November 26, 1998 at 23:22, "Olivier Nguyen Van Tan" wrote:

When I try to run MHonArc, I 've got :  "one message" or "no new message"...
My list have more than 500 mails archived indeed !
These mails are in directories, listed by numerical (ezmlm standard archive)

I tried to create the MHonarc base from scratch but no way, MHonArc does not
see my mail messages...
:-(

Even, the most simple query will not run :
mhonarc -outdir usr/liste/archived -maxsize 300 /usr/liste/html/

Have you searched for "ezmlm" at the MHonArc list archives?
I believe there at least two posts that give information on how to
use MHonArc with ezmlm.

        --ewh

----
Earl Hood