mhonarc-users

Re: Surpress email addresses

1998-12-26 20:01:05
On December 16, 1998 at 22:16, David Gibbs wrote:

I run some mailing lists that I'd like to create archives with (obviously
created with MHonArc) but I *DON'T* want the subscribers email addresses to
be in the archive.  I do, however, want the subscriber's name to show up in
the archive.
I've gone through the documentation, but can't find a way to reformat the
header information so the name, but not email address, shows up.

You can completely suppress the message header and roll your own.
See
<URL:http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/MHonArc/doc/faq/msgpgs.html#headnbody>
for an example.

        --ewh